|Dear NNELL Summer Summit Participant,
Welcome to the first ever virtual NNELL Summer Summit! We are excited to share a lot of great content specifically tailored to early language educators. We have over 200 people registered for this exciting event! While we understand that you might have other commitments during the week, we hope you will join us during both the live workshops AND the collaborative breakout sessions and social events. Below are some important reminders and information.
- You can find the schedule at a glance for the week here. Please note the Keynote will start promptly at 1:00 ET on Monday, July 6! Participant Check In and Tech Check from 12:00-12:45 ET.
- Here is the Zoom link for the NNELL Summer Summit You will be sent to a “waiting room” and will be let in once the workshop begins.
Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/91020486450?pwd=T1c0MUp5TW1nTG4vT2lwU3IyYVgyZz09 Meeting ID:910 2048 6450 Password: nnellsi20
- Not familiar with Zoom? Here is a Zoom cheat sheet that will help you get acclimated to a virtual conference. Be familiar with how to connect your audio, mute/unmute your microphone, toggle between speaker and gallery view, spotlight the presenter, and change your name. We will be available at 12:00 EST each day if you want to run a tech check.
- PLEASE do not share this link with others who have not registered for the summit. Thank you! Registration will remain open during the entire conference. Others can join at any time by registering with NNELL.
- The chat feature will be turned off during workshop presentations and we ask participants to stay on mute for the duration of the presentation, unless the presenter requests otherwise. The co-host will monitor any questions that come in. There will be five minutes at the end of each workshop for Q&A.
- All workshops will be recorded and will be available in the Members Only section of the NNELL website following the conference.
- Click Here for some tips on how to make the most of your virtual conference experience!
- If presenters choose to share copies of their presentations, you will find them in this shared Google Drive folder.
- Please promote the conference on Social Media using the hashtags #NNELLSummit20 and #EarlyLang
- Registration for the Summer Summit will remain open during the conference. All payments after July 1 must be made by credit card via Pay pal.
Thank you for your active participation in this Summer Summit. Part of what makes this experience so unique is that participants will have time after every session to discuss, share, and learn from each other! We are looking forward to “Connecting with You in New Ways!
The NNELL Conference Planning Committee