eNNELL News is a monthly listserv publication that combines the information from eNNELL Notes and Newsworthy. It is delivered to NNELL Members on or about the 15th of every month.
To view the archive of this publication, please visit the Members Only area.
Parent Connections to Early Language Learning is a newsletter written for parents. Each issue addresses parent questions about early language learning and is written thematically. NNELL members who are teachers are encouraged to download and print this newsletter to send home with their students.
- Preparing for a Trip Abroad with Children
- Learning Languages as an Adult
Parent Advocacy Tools
Home & School Connection
Home & School Connections is the same great publication as Parent Connections to Early Language Learning, with an older format and a different name.
If you are interested in viewing the content for any of the publications listed below, please join NNELL to gain full access to these titles and others as well!
- Parental Questions About Second Language Learning
- Creating an Electronic Resource Library for Parents
- Creating a Resource Library for Parents
- 21st Century Skills
- Global Education
- Finding Time for Language Learning
- Reading with Your Child
- “Critical Languages” in the United States
- Using the Target Language in the Second Language Classroom
- Thematic Units in the Elementary Foreign Language Classroom
- Gain Knowledge and Understanding of Other Cultures
- Communicating in Languages Other Than English, Part II
- Communicating in Languages Other Than English, Part I
- What Types of Assessments Exist for Early Second Language Programs?
- What language Should my Child Learn?
- Are Children “Language Sponges”?
- What Are the National Standards for Foreign Language Learning?
- Common Misunderstandings about Early Second Language Learning
- The Road Towards Multilingualism: Effective School Models and Parental Involvement
- Give Your Children a Global Advantage through Language Learning