Membership in NNELL is a professional investment that allows you to stay connected at the national level to support local efforts in your community. By becoming a member of NNELL, or by renewing your previous membership, you gain access to professional publications, special website areas for Members Only and access to a network of professionals who believe in early language learning.
NNELL membership is cost effective and allows any educator, regardless of service, to be a strong advocate for early language learning.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of NNELL! Please note that your membership runs for the academic year (September 1 – August 31). Other membership details follow:
- Membership must be in the name of an individual, not in the name of an institution or a library.
- Purchase orders and vouchers are accepted only if they are numbered and signed. They must be accompanied by a completed online registration form. Simply fill in the form fields for the membership level you desire, select “offline payment”, print a copy and submit with your PO or voucher. This is the only way we will accept offline payments starting in 2017.
- New and Renewal Memberships are now one and the same.
- To qualify for student membership, you must be a full-time undergraduate or graduate student and hold no full-time teaching appointments. You must also email a scanned schedule or letter from your registrar.
- To qualify for retired membership, you must no longer be an active educator
2017-2018 Membership Information
- Membership registration for the next calendar year is now open. Online registration below.
- NNELL members can log into their account to renew on-line for the current calendar year. If you have trouble logging on, please contact Pamela Gemmer, the Membership Secretary.
- If you are making an offline payment, please make your check out to “NNELL” and mail to NNELL, 8529 Stark Drive, Indianapolis, IN 46216
Join now and receive a free summer! Your membership won’t expire until August 31, 2019!
Please Note – New In 2017: Those who want to pay by check, purchase order, or voucher must complete our online registration form. Simply fill in the fields for the membership level you desire, select “offline payment”, print a copy and submit with your check, purchase order or voucher. This is the only way we will accept offline payments starting in 2017.