|The mission of the National
Network for Early Language Learning (NNELL) is to provide
leadership to advocate for and support successful early language
learning and teaching. Founded in 1987, NNELL provides valuable
educators, parents, and policy makers.
NNELL Resources for Professional Growth
Searching for targeted professional development that meets your needs? Contact NNELL to request a workshop, webinar(s), or resources for your teachers, school community or conference.
Advocate for Language Learning
Do you share the NNELL mission? Become a member and receive the latest information, research, and articles from educators around the world. Already a member? Get more involved by joining a committee.
Announcements: Keep Current with NNELL!
- NNELL at 25 and its founding mothers
Take a few moments to read this wonderful article about the founding of NNELL and how the organization has grown over the past 25 years
- Congratulations to Helena Curtain and
Carol Ann Dahlberg on receiving the 2013 Central States
Conference on the Teaching of Foreign Language Founders Award.
- The NNELL Summer Institute is July 12-14, 2013 in Glastonbury,
- NNELL recognizes Dr. John David Edwards, Executive Director, Joint National Committee of Languages for its National Network for Early Language Learning Award
- The 2013 Fall Journal theme will be "Learning Languages: Any Time, Any Place